Wish List January 2015

6 January 2015

I’m back with my second wish list! I made one before Christmas, essentially as a hint to my family for what I wanted for Christmas and I got a few things off of it so it paid off! However I’m back now with a few things that I’m saving up for which will make my new year a bit easier and more enjoyable, plus working towards a few goals that I’ve listed on my Day Zero Challenge.

Smashbook
I got one of these for Christmas and it is so much better than I could ever have imagined. You can see the big plans I have for it on my Pinterest here.
I got the pink one (obvs), so I’d like to go for a bit of a change and go for the 365 folio, so that I can document the whole year. You can also see that there are loads of accessories, unfortunately I have too many craft bits I don’t know what to do with so I’ll have to wait before I buy any of the Smashbook ones!



Blair Waldorf Pencils
What Would Blair Waldorf Do? I mean what a question, and a damn valid one at that. They are currently sold out but I’m definitely going to buy some when I find some in stock somewhere, a completely valid purchase regardless of how skint I am. Who cares what Beyonce would do, it’s all about what Blair Waldorf would do.



Terramundi Money Pot
I’ve wanted one of these for a while and they’re not actually too expensive. Then again you are basically spending £20 to smash something…They hold a fair bit and I’m really bad at putting money aside then taking it again and spending it. So this would stop me from doing so! I like the colours and stripes of this one!



Soap And Glory Blusher Stick
I read a really good review about this about a month ago and now I’m dying to try one. I love all kinds of pink blushers and having a creamy blusher definitely lasts longer than a powder. I’ll have to treat myself to one of these at some point. Plus it’s a lot cheaper than I thought so it may be sooner rather than later.



Photoshop

Last but not least, I am dying to try Photoshop. I’m sure it’s simple to use once you get the hang of it but I feel that my photos could really benefit from it and it gives me a bit of extra knowledge should I ever require it in the future!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric