The British Tag

13 January 2015


I am so proud to be British, we have the best food, the best country, the best weather...oh wait, but we do have a beautiful countryside! Thanks to Rebecca at Brunette Lifestyle for the tag!

How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?

I reckon 1 or 2 a day, either green tea or your typical breakfast tea. I love a good cup of green tea but there's some kind of comfort in having a great cup of breakfast tea. 

Favourite part of the roast?

Mmm, this is difficult and making me so hungry. My Dad can whip up a great roast dinner, so I reckon his yorkshire puddings, but for me a roast dinner is never complete without some carrots!

Favourite dunking biscuit?

Er rich tea, is this not obvious?! They are literally made for dunking.

Favourite quintessentially British past-time?

Baking, obviously.

Favourite British word?


Cheeky. That's British enough right?

Cockney rhyming slang?

Elephant's Trunk for Drunk.

Favourite British sweet?


Fizzy bubblegum bottles, I used to eat them all the time...

What would your pub be called?

Adele's Place, original I know, there would be copious amounts of wine and cocktails, and free wifi and bloggers from everywhere could hang out and share their ideas and work together. Sounds fun right?

No. 1 British person?

This is so hard! I've been thinking about baking recently (duh, when am i not), so Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood would be up there. I also saw them cook live at the Good Food Show which was good!

Favourite shop/ restaurant?

My favourite shop has to be Hema, or maybe Tiger, it originates from the Netherlands I believe and they have so many different great things for pretty good prices too. Check out their website here so you can see how great it is.

What's the first British song that pops into your head?

One Direction of course, Night Changes.

Marmite- love or hate?

Love, I do have to be in the right mood for it though.



If you've taken the time to read all of this then I tag YOU. Yes, you. Only if you're British of course. 

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric