New Year Update #2

12 January 2015

Last week I told you I was doing something exciting during the week. I wouldn't exactly call it exciting anymore, more like a really tough 4 days that I probably wouldn't do again. 


I did a cleanse for 4 days and while I was really hoping to lose more - I lose 2 lbs in total. There were definitely mood swings and really, really low points. If you have the determination to do it then you should definitely go for it. Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased that I lost some weight but I'm not sure it was worth doing it all that. I've dug out my gym kit and I'm just going to get down the gym more often. I mean if I take my gym stuff to work then I have no choice but to go after!!

I've also cleared out all my good so there is only healthy ingredients left. It's a good start right?

I also did a Tesco order of tonnes of veg! I'm feeling way more positive now.

It also helps when you get friends telling you that you look better!

Baby steps!

Is anyone else struggling? or do you have any good motivation for me?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric