Juicytox Juice Cleanse Review

14 January 2015


You may have read my new year update #2 and may have noticed that I was still being a little negative about, well, everything. I mentioned that I did the Juicytox Juice Cleanse. It is an amazing company and you can check out their Facebook Page for all their testimonials, all of which are great. 

I personally felt that the customer service received from Rob was 100%. Now the job that I'm in means that I always have to give excellent customer service, retail problems! So I do appreciate it when I receive it!



This was a 4 day juice cleanse that involved drinking 4 juices a day, as well as a ginger shot and chamomile tea, plus at least 2 litres of water.
8am - ginger shot
10am - green juice - spinach, celery, kale, cucumber, apple and lemon
1pm - orange juice - carrot, lemon, orange, apple and ginger
4pm - green juice - spinach, celery, kale, cucumber, apple and lemon
7pm - red juice - beetroot, apple, kale, carrot and celery
1 hour before bed - chamomile tea

I won't give you a day by day account of what happened because each day was basically the same, an emotional nightmare. Now what my experience was like should definitely not put you off doing your own juice cleanse. 4 days is a long time to go without solid food, which is obviously where I struggled. 

If you already lead a relatively healthy lifestyle then this is something I would recommend doing.

Something I really had to bear in mind over the 4 days was that everyone is different and everyone's body will react to the juice cleanse differently and it just so happened that I got on with it badly!

I would consider doing it again but only if it was for a day or two...actually probably only a day!

For now, I've kept eating healthy and going to the gym. For me, that's enough for the time being. Baby steps!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric