Fitness Wish List

25 January 2015

There are several things that I've wanted for a while now which I think would make my journey so much easier. If only money wasn't an issue eh?! 



 


Fitbit
In pink obviously. I don't think I need to even explain this one! I know people that have them and they have only said good things about them. I think it's great that it's so much easier to keep track of all your goals. Next payday maybe!

Head Gym Bag
Again, in pink. We're going really old school here, and why not? I remember my Mum using one of these when I was younger and I think they're pretty great, so I want one now! 

Sports Bottle
Don't you just love the VS range? I feel like this sports bottle is fitting too! I'm going to visit the one in London next weekend so I may pick up a few treats for myself.

NutriBullet
I've heard some good reviews about NutriBullet and my mum also got one for Christmas which she uses nearly everyday so now I want one for myself!


Charlotte Crosby 3 Minute Belly Blitz
I've only ever heard good things about this DVD, and I'm dying to get my own copy. It's all about the little steps and 3 minutes of a workout seems more manageable!

What are your fitness must haves?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric