Filofax Organisation

31 January 2015

For me this year (or in October to be exact), I managed to bag myself an absolute bargain of a new diary insert for my Filofax. It's the first year I didn't get a Filofax brand insert.

This one is by Paperchase and it came with the nicest dividers as well as note paper and address paper too. I think this was around the £8 mark so it was an absolute steal for me.

Diary:
First of all I have my diary insert. I mainly use this to keep track of my work hours and any personal appointments. This way when I look back, I know what I did and when!

Addresses:
This is mainly of family! They've got to be kept somewhere and this seems the most fitting place.

Notes:
This is quite an important section for me. It keeps all the little things I need to remember. I write down ideas, blog posts and all things important.

Planner Supplies:
This has a whole section of it's own. I have a pile of to-do list inserts in there to keep track of the million and one things I need to do. I also have the insert of page markers and post its. This isn't the original post its on here as I used them all up. So I kept the dashboard and put new markers to colour code my work days by when I'm getting paid so it's easier for me to work out. Then I use the post its to note down anything important about that week.

I like to be crazy organised and I like to be able to refer to what I've done recently. Some may think it's a bit much but if I don't then I feel a bit lost!

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram



No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric