Bit Spicy South East Asian Indonesian Korma

28 January 2015

When I visited the Good Food Show last November I picked up one of these spice kits from Bit Spicy to make an Indonesian Korma. My Mum and I tested basically every sample they had and bought a selection for my Dad but I wanted one for myself and I love a good korma.



It's relatively easy to make but it does take some time. I'm not going to go through the whole method with you but you would need approximately 2 hours to make it and you cook the chicken separately then add it to the sauce. 

The flavour of this korma is like no korma I've had before! It's not mild at all and has a very good kick of spice to it and it has a more yellow colour than your normal curry. I had mine with chicken but it also suggests prawns which I would love to try! 



As I was browsing their website I noticed they do spices for other foods as well, not just curry so I'm keen to try their Mexican range, we all love some good fajitas now don't we!

I'm going to the Good Food Eat Well Show in a few weeks so hopefully they will be there again so I can pick up a few more spice packs!

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric