Stur

7 December 2014

I’ve previously mentioned that I visited the Good Food Show in London. It was around the time that I was doing a lot of late night shifts in preparation for the peak season at work and I wanted something to keep me going while I was there.


This is where I found Stur, it is a liquid water enhancer and they are so great. There are 6 different flavours; cranberry and pomegranate, tea and lemon, green apple, blackcurrant and apple, tea and peach and orange and mango. My favourite has to be the tea and peach one so far!



Per serving you get 100% of your daily vitamin C, no sugar, calories or fat, all natural flavours and they are lightly sweetened with natural stevia extract. Then in each bottle you get 30 servings, however I have to disagree with this as I think I must have got half of the amount out of each bottle I’ve tried so far.

There are two good bits of information in the box the drinks came in.
“Good to know…vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue”
“Enjoy a…varied balanced diet, drink plenty of water and maintain an active lifestyle for good health.”




What makes it a great company is that it is family-run and it was originally for the founders’ pregnant wife to drink more water. They are passionate about better health and happiness.

Check out their website here for more information and prices.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric