Cookie Crumbles Awesome Wholesome Brownies

6 December 2014

I recently went to the Good Food Show in London and it was so great! My mum and I enjoyed the wine samples a lot!

Anyway, I was looking for some new things to try and found this Brownie Mix. It looked great from the start, I absolutely love the packaging, and it looks so great and is very original!


To make it even better, it is made with wholemeal flour and you use oil as the fat in it. The process to make it is so quick and easy; you put everything into a bowl (the mix, oil, water and eggs) and mix it all together so that it is well combined. Grease and line the tray you want to use with greaseproof paper and pour the mixture into it.



Bake the brownies for 20 minutes and remove from the oven to enjoy.


They were so well received by my work colleagues, they’re asking for more already!

There’s also a little fact on the back of the packaging: “Did you know…that wholemeal flour is an important source of protein and fibre and is also an amazing source of vitamins and minerals?”


These are aimed at children, as it is an easy way for them to learn how to bake.


I would so recommend them, even if you’re a big kid like I am, they’re still really good and they taste so great!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric