Christmas

8 December 2014

Isn’t Christmas just great? How could you even not like Christmas?

The build up to Christmas has already started in my family’s house, the Christmas tree is up, most of the presents have been bought and we’ve planned out the events for Christmas. Unfortunately I only have Christmas Eve and Christmas day off but that’s definitely enough for me.

I’m not too fussed by boxing day to be honest, it can sometimes make Christmas drag on a bit too long so for me Christmas eve is fun because a lot of the cooking gets done and obviously Christmas day is pretty great and needs no explanation!


I thought I’d share some current and some old pictures of my Christmases with you!



The first year we got Douglas, doesn't he look adorable in his christmas jumper?



dog has no idea what's going on...

just LOL

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric