Why Do You Blog?

19 November 2014

I thought it would be nice to take part in the 12 Day Blogger Challenge by Amy at Style Storms, so here it goes!

Day 1: Why do you blog?

I’ve thought about this a lot for the past month and it’s going to sound so generic by saying that this is now my own little piece of the internet, but it’s true and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

If I didn’t have this blog, I have no idea what I would be doing with my time instead. And who knew I would love writing so much and constantly be complimented on my style of writing?

You know those awful English GCSE grades that I got… and those comments from English teachers on things I need to improve on… they mean nothing! It feels pretty great to be honest, that I have created something and have something to show for it.

I still can’t believe that I had people being so judgemental of the fact I wanted to start blogging, and they actually laughed at me, it’s safe to say we don’t talk anymore. It’s a great feeling being in control of a blog and not knowing where it could possibly go, hopefully to high places!

I guess the reason I blog is because I have developed a love for writing and I love being able to share all aspects of my life, in particular my recipes!


I also love reading other blogs and seeing what everyone else is up to all over the world and what they love each month! (hint: leave your blog link for me to check out, I need some new material). It’s safe to say I’m not going anywhere anytime soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric