Seasonal Blog Post – Christmas Tag

25 November 2014


Day 7: Seasonal Post

As part of the 12 day blogger challenge, there is one day to write a seasonal blog post which naturally I would write about Christmas. Now I was having a hard time thinking of a new idea to do with Christmas and this is when I came across the Christmas tag on Becky’s blog – milk bubble tea. Also what a better day to publish this than a month until Christmas! Here it goes!

1. What is your favourite christmas movie/s?
Seriously, where do I even start? Miracle on 34th Street, The Santa Claus 1, 2 and 3, Arthur Christmas, Elf, Home Alone and The Nativity 1, 2 and 3 (the 3rd came out this month, it was great!).

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning always. I made a suggestion for something on Christmas eve but we can’t break tradition!

3. Do you have a favourite christmas memory?
I think it's really just being around family, there's always something exciting going on and that's enough for me.

4. Favourite festive food?
I personally don’t like turkey… so my favourite has to be the Christmas ham, and all the nibbles of course.

5. Favourite christmas gift?
This is such an easy one, my Filofax! And close behind my ipod touch.

6. Favourite christmas scent?
There are these candles that my mum has, I think they’re from the white collection, and they just smell like Christmas to me. Of course, the Christmas tree as well and when the Christmas ham and turkey are cooking!

7. Do you have any christmas eve traditions?
Unfortunately, I’m normally working as I normally have a job in retail and this year is no exception. However, Christmas eve is normally spent watching TV and Christmas films and eating Christmas food. Then of course it’s an early night incase Santa comes early!

8. What tops your tree?
For my family it’s a big gold star!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you asked for but never received?
I asked my parents about this several times and it would seem that there isn't actually one, how boring.

10. What’s the best part of christmas for you?
It has to be being with all my family watching Christmas TV, eating all those Christmas chocolates and playing board games! We also go on a family dog walk every year without fail and this year the dogs have their own Christmas jumpers!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric