Most Loved Possessions

23 November 2014


Day 5: Most Loved Possessions

I’m going to be honest, I don’t really like this topic but even so I obviously have a few items that I do love rather a lot!

You’ve probably seen me talk about this a few times, but I LOVE my Filofax. I wouldn’t know where I’d be without it, I’m crazy organised and I’ve personalised this to suit what I need, lots of stickers of course!



Normally I would list my phone, but mines so old now that I’m not too fussed about it…so instead, my most loved electrical possession has to be my MacBook Air. I love it beyond belief and of course I wouldn’t be able to do any writing without it!



Lastly, it has to be my car. It’s literally my baby and I wouldn’t be able to get anywhere without it! I certainly wouldn’t be able to get back to my parents house that’s for sure, and surprisingly it’s a lot cheaper than getting the train! Ain’t she a beauty?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric