End of 12 Day Blogging Challenge

30 November 2014


Day 12!

So it’s the end of my 12 Day Blogger Challenge and it’s been really nice to write about topics that I don’t normally write about, like my favourite things and even makeup which I know nothing about!

Just by answering a few questions each day you already know more about me, but not only that, it’s given me a break from what I would typically write on here. I’ve had the time to think up new ideas and I certainly can’t wait for the New Year to bring some of these ideas to life!

This is more of a catch up. I started a proper diet again a few weeks ago. Less carbs, less bad fats and plenty more fruit and vegetables. Despite not losing huge amounts of weight, I feel better in myself and that counts for more right now because if I’m eating better now then it will make it a lot easier for me to cut out more bad food in January.




It’s the small steps that lead to big changes!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric