A Day in the Life of Me!

28 November 2014


Day 10: A Day in the Life

My typical day starts really early at the moment, most likely at half 4 to 5. It’s completely crazy but I don’t mind all that much… I get to do things I love the most when I get into work at 6am and still get to do customer service when the store opens, it’s the best of both worlds!

So typically (my ideal scenario too…) I would be ready and at work at 6am, and I would start my shift by tweaking the windows or displays around the shop to make sure that it is up to date. Over the Christmas period this happens nearly every shift as some stuff sells out or we have a lot of certain products.

Other things I may do is replen of stock, moving stock to different positions around the shop or helping out with admin. The first 3 hours goes so quickly and before we know it, the shop is being opened!

Then it’s purely customer service and selling to the customer, it’s pretty great to be honest. It’s made even better by working with an awesome team! Time flies when you’re having fun right? Because this is completely the case for me, an hour can go by in what feels like a matter of minutes.

So 8 hours later, I go home completely exhausted, catch up on TV, eat dinner and then it’s a super early night for me ready for the next day.


Sure it doesn’t sound like the most exciting day but I wouldn’t want it any other way and I definitely wouldn’t want to be sat in an office all day.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric