H…is for home

3 October 2014

“Home is where the heart is”




This is a hard one to be honest, I completely agree with the above phrase but being a student I have two homes and my heart is in both places.

My family, dogs and Nan all live in Salisbury, so I love being there with them and Salisbury is such a nice place (most of the time anyway). My heart is definitely there; it’s the family home after all.

I’ve always considered moving back to Salisbury after University but it would all depend on what opportunities are around there and in Kingston. Who knows what could happen hey?

Classic Snapchat Screenshot

I’m sure I’ve mentioned before, I went to University in Kingston so I mainly live there now, and I love it. So I would have to say that my heart is in Kingston and it’s also home!


I wouldn’t change it for the world!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric