G… is for goals

26 September 2014

Goals are important, no matter how big or small they are. It’s good to have something to work towards. I think everyone has goals, even if they don’t really realise it.

I have my long-term goals, like my weight loss and finding the right job for me. I also have short-term goals, like planning a few trips and completing the couch to 5k challenge.

Some people prefer to be spontaneous but I find that doesn’t always work for me, and I’ll just end up sat around doing nothing if I don’t make plans.

My goals are really important in my day-to-day life, keeping me motivated and focusing on what it actually important. They play a big part in deciding where my future takes me. Read my previous post on the future here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric