E… is for Exams

12 September 2014

I’m certain that once this post goes out I will find a much better word for E, but here we go, exams. I hate them.

My worst nightmare, I try so hard to pick modules at University that contain some coursework as part of the assessment because I panic about exams way too much. Fear of failure and all that.

I’ve gotten better over the many, many years that I have been taking exams but I still don’t cope particularly well. I’d love to be able to blame my lack of doing well in exams on freaking out the moment I get in there, but that might not be the case…!

I must say I came quite far the other week where I kept telling myself that I was able to do the topic of the exam and that everything would be alright regardless, and yes I did still panic, but I managed to get over it and did so much more in the exam compared to what I had done before. For me, that’s a personal achievement!


Not the most exciting of the A-Z of me, but if anyone has any exam tips send them my way!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric