What's in my bag?

21 August 2014


“Why is this relevant?” I hear you ask but what I carry around with me on a daily basis is important.


This beautiful green satchel is from ASOS but unfortunately it’s sold out now and it was hard enough to get in the first place!


Water and paracetamol. I always like to stay hydrated and I always have water in my bag. As with paracetamol, I will very rarely leave the house without it.


Lip Balm. I have several that I tend to rotate, so this is the one I’m using at the moment. It smells like strawberries and is soft on your lips.
Hand sanitizer. Again a must have. We always need clean hands!


Salisbury Life and a few other leaflets. Some magazines I picked up while I was out. They were free so I thought I could try and get some inspiration.



Korres Nail Varnish in metallic sand (33). This is a beautiful nude colour that I will be wearing more often. Thanks Mum!


A notebook and pen. I never know when I’ll need to do some writing!


My Filofax. My absolute go to. One of the best presents I’ve had and so important to keep myself organised. I use Filofax stickers too to keep it colourful!
itizer. Again a must have. We always need clean hands!


My iPod. I always have this connected in my car to listen to my favourite songs at that moment.


A present for my sister. Something I picked up in a vintage shop. Happy Birthday Hope!


My Purse. I’ve had this Juicy Couture purse for the best part of 4 or 5 years now and I will never change it!

My car keys, a bit of an obvious one!


And lastly my iPhone, I need something to take pictures with!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric