Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges

20 August 2014

As you probably saw from my previous blog post, I served these with the lemon and garlic chicken I made.
These were beautiful if I may say so myself! It made a change from your standard oil, salt and pepper.
So I’ll get to the point and give you the recipe, which is for one person.

Ingredients:
1 small sweet potato
a glug or two of olive oil
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp paprika
a sprinkle of salt
and maybe a tsp of basil or oregano for good measure

Method:
Chop up the sweet potato into wedges, the thinner the better as they will cook quicker. So if you prefer yours chunky then it would be best to keep them in a bit longer than I did.


Chuck all the ingredients together, evenly coating the sweet potato and put in a baking dish.
Pop them in the oven at 200C for roughly 30 minutes (or a bit longer).
Then eat with lemon and garlic chicken!




Don’t forget your veggies!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric