Overeating

20 May 2014

Over the past few days I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. Not necessarily a good thing! I always find that I overeat when I’m stressed or upset, basically comfort eating. A lot of people will comfort eat occasionally but it obviously got to a point where I was eating all the time, not only when I was stressed or upset but when I was bored as well. Basically if I weren’t doing something productive, I’d be eating. This then led to the ridiculous weight gain.

I’ve had a few people say to me that I still eat too much and there are healthier options to what I eat, but what they don’t realise is that my body has gotten used to eating so much food and that its much harder than it may seem. Its essentially detoxing, getting rid of all the bad things I’ve put into my body then reducing my calorie intake quite drastically. At first I get really bad headaches and feel really unwell while I get used to not having loads of sugar and carbs. Yes its tough but really worth it after the first few days are done. Then I feel pretty great!


I’ve got a lot of things to look forward to over the next week, most of which are active! A few months ago I would never have thought I’d be where I am right now, going for runs, going for walks everyday and being very creative. But I’ve got this far and there’s no way to stop me now!

Here's a really cringe thought to finish with:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric